We have experienced Program and Project Managers using several methodologies including Agile, Waterfall, Hybrid, SCRUM, CPM and others.
- Time management: Determine what to do when within the available timeframe
- Checklist for managing projects: The PM creates a portfolio checklist for managing multiple projects
- Prioritization of projects: Determine which projects are more important than the others. For multiple projects, decide what to do and in which order it gets done. Analyze each project to ensure that each project meets the client's strategic objectives
- Analysis: Analyze each project to ensure that each project meets the client's strategic objectives.
- Categorize work: Make progress on all fronts when managing multiple projects. Check the progress of each project daily
- Sequence work tasks: Each project is clearly broken down into manageable tasks and sequenced
- Create a dashboard: Dashboard to effectively capture and report on all the projects